Fat Quarter Friday: Doglandia by Blend
Fat Quarter Friday is here again! This time with some of our favorite furry friends!
Any dog-lover knows that these reversible bandanas should be a staple in any well-dressed canines wardrobe. Doglandia, by Blend is our featured fabric collection for this weeks Fat Quarter Friday, exclusive to our store!
These Fat Quarter Friday packs make 2 large (17x17x24) and 4 small (12x12x16) reversible bandanas.
• One fat quarter pack
Begin by choosing which fabrics will be together for each bandana.
1. Fold over one fat quarter to make a square. Cut off remaining fabric.
2. Cut fabric on fold to make 2 triangles. Repeat with coordinating fabric.
3. Sew two pieces right sides together, leaving a 4" space on one side to turn inside out.
4. Clip corners and turn inside out. Top stitch around all sides.
5. Cut a 1" piece of velcro and sew each piece on to opposite sides. This will allow your bandana to be reversible.
tip: for the small bandanas, cut each piece of velcro in half so the piece is thinner.
6. Repeat these steps for the small bandanas. Cut your initial square to 12.5x12.5, then fold in half as step 2 directs and continue with all steps.
Now take a walk through the park with your pup to show off their new Doglandia Bandana!